Co-presented with UX Design Edge
Offered as a three-day workshop for intact teams or open enrollment.
Learn the essentials of UX design in this fast paced workshop, to give you the practical essentials you need to improve your UI design skills. This workshop is targeted specifically at people who aren’t experienced designers, and is especially good for developers who work on the UX or with UX staff.
If you are a “hands on” learner who wants to learn UX design by doing instead of by lecture, this workshop is for you.
- Use an efficient, user-centered design process
- Make a design intuitive, simple, and delightful
- Create a visual design, layout, and designing for scanning
- Design tasks, task flows, and pages
- Evaluate designs, giving and receiving effective feedback
- Perform informal usability studies
- Affect change within your team’s culture
About the workshop
- While the material is technology independent, all the exercises involve a mobile app.
- The workshop can also be offered in a condensed, two-day format.