Offered as 90 min facilitated discussion with cross discipline leaders.
Great customer experiences don’t happen by chance. They require a complement of capabilities to succeed.
This facilitated discussion follows the introductory talk described above. Key leaders in different areas of the customer experience come together to assess their organization in comparison to industry leading practices. Based on the score, they prioritize investment areas and produce a roadmap.
The facilitated discussion is for cross-discipline team leaders with ownership in different aspects of the customer experience.
- Demystify what it takes to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Drive alignment and agreement about the team’s strengths and weaknesses in customer focus.
- Create an action plan for areas of improvement.
About the discussion
- Facilitated discussion, using the framework to guide the conversation.
- 90-minute in-person experience.
- Group should include key area owners and partners.